Monday 5 November 2012

Red Christmas Nails



Hey Guys! So I know that it's a little early to be thinking of pulling out the Christmas Nails, Carols, Fuzzy Socks etc, but I figured that every year I wait until a couple weeks before Christmas and I always feel like I missed it. This year I decided to start pulling out some of my Christmas stuff slowly just so I can really enjoy it. 

Anyway, This is a really really simple nail design that can be done in red and white if you want it to look a little Christmas-y (or Green and Gold would work too), but it would also look good with any two colors that go well together for just a normal nail design. Also, if you don't have dotting tools you could use just about anything like, a tooth pick, bobby pin, knitting needle, anything like that



So Basically I just painted my nails two coats of a sparkly red nail polish and, with a white nail polish, used a bigger and smaller dotting tool to make different sized dots randomly all over each nail. After the nails had quite a long time to set (so as not to smudge the dots) I used a top coat.

This design was so easy to do and really did not take that long. I hope you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment